OnniBus is the leading intercity bus operator in Finland, operating in the market since 2011. The company is focused on the further growth and expansion of the business and increasing service availability.
In order to achieve their business goals, the client asked us to implement a dedicated system for R-kioski - a Finnish chain of convenience stores equipped with POS (Points of Sale) in the form of ticket machines - to enable customers to purchase bus tickets more conveniently.
- Preparing the ticketing platform for sales in a new channel
- Extending the solution with new Points of Sale
- Integrating with an external partner’s POS (R-Kioski)
- Adaptatng the printed ticket format to the existing POS hardware requirements
- Developing a dedicated sales channel for a new target group in order to improve competitiveness and user convenience
- Application integration via API with the R-kioski POS system
- Integrating with the OnniBus ticketing platform, providing real-time access to routes and tickets
- Enabling the purchase of bus tickets on stationary devices
- The entire project was also completeld one week before the deadline
/ Behind Solutions
A Custom CMS and Full IT System Integration for Easier Administration and Maintenance
We implemented a CMS to match company's rapidly-changing business needs. The result was increased update speed and lower maintenance costs.
Mobile Application Based on React Native
Number of Operated Routes Increased by 183% in 3 Years
The project aimed to improve an existing solution delivered by a previous IT contractor and develop it further.
We Can Help You
This is just one example of the expertise we can bring to your company. Every project is different - so is every answer. Get in touch and let's work on something new, together!