OnniBus is one of Finland's largest transport companies, operation since 2011, and Unity Group has worked with the company since 2017. During this coopertion, several projects have been completed. They include a rebuilding of the entire IT system architecture, as well as the implementation of the WSO2 intregration platform and a Content Management System.
The most recent join project was a mobile application. One of the biggest challenges in this project was the speed of implementation. That is why we selected React Native.
- This results in one application working on two platforms, with the additional benefit of being difficult to distinguish from native applications
- At the same time, compared to cross-platform solutions, it is faster and provides almost identical performance and user experience to the native version
- The OnniBus mobile application performs most of its functions through communication with the field system responsible for route management and ticket sales, downloading data on cities, connections between them, fares or selectable bookings.
- All client applications, e.g. web application, mobile application, external agents, etc., are connected to a set of services that enable the performance of business operations, such as: searching for connections, or the purchasing and management of tickets.
- System security is provided by WSO2 API Manager technology, responsible for verifying clients/applications connecting to the API. It creates a so-called proxy, rejecting connections from unauthorized devices.
- There is an additional integration layer between the API Manager and the base system there is an additional integration layer - WSO2 ESB - which allows the modification of both requests and responses from the API.
- It also allows you to select a ticket, change seat reservation or purchase a ticket for the selected route.
- In addition to the doman system, the application also connects to the Przelewy24 system, which allows passengers to register credit cards, while the application calculates fees for the purchase of the selected ticket.
- Customers also have access to purchased tickets offline when an internet connection is unavailble.
/ Behind Solutions
We Can Help You
This is just one example of the expertise we can bring to your company. Every project is different - so is every answer. Get in touch and let's work on something new, together!