Polwell, the owner of the Fale Loki Koki brand, is a distributor of professional hairdressing products that has been on the Polish market for more than 30 years. The company's dynamic development quickly made it one of the most important distributors of hairdressing accessories and products in the country. Currently, under the Fale Loki Koki chain, it has 78 stores in Poland and distributes its products to more than 30,000 hair salons through more than 160 sales consultants.
With the ever-increasing number of items on offer, the company wanted to implement a solution that would ensure data consistency, support marketing and sales processes, and eliminate errors in product descriptions.
- The ability to easily enter and update assortment information was crucial for brand managers and sales departments in order to maintain the consistency and quality of product descriptions and other related materials, regardless of where they are published.
- Product data was previously entered manually and collected from various sources.
- Preparing industry catalogs and other marketing materials also took a very long time and involved a high risk of error.
- We began our cooperation by conducting an analysis to define the client's business challenges.
- In response to the identified needs, we implemented a Product Information Management (PIM) system based on Pimcore technology. PIM allows for the easy and convenient management of product information, including distributed multimedia resources, descriptions, photos, graphics and technical documents.
- The system also automates the process of entering new product information into the database. As a result, the work time for implementing and providing access to new assortment items has been reduced, and the risk of errors or inconsistencies across descriptions used in various internal and external channels has been eliminated.
- The addition of PIM has influenced the facilitation of work across various teams, such as marketing and sales, ensuring consistency in the materials used. It has become a practical tool used by brand managers, sales departments, sales consultants and in-store consultants according to their needs.
/ Behind Solutions
Automating the Purchasing Process at a Distributor of Professional Hair Products
The company's aim was to launch an additional online sales channel in order to to further grow its business and reach its customers.
Launch of a New Sales Channel for Marketplace Platforms Using Unilinker
Rapid integration into the marketplace for a distributor of hairdressing products.
We Can Help You
This is just one example of the expertise we can bring to your company. Every project is different - so is every answer. Get in touch and let's work on something new, together!