Polwell, the owner of the Fale Loki Koki brand, is a distributor of professional hairdressing products that has been present on the Polish market for over 30 years. The company's dynamic development meant that it quickly became one of the most important distributors of hairdressing accessories and products in the country. Currently, under the Fale Loki Koki chain, it has 78 shops in Poland and distributes its products to more than 30,000 hairdressing salons through more than 160 sales advisers.
The company's aim was to launch an additional online sales channel in order to further grow its business and reach its customers. This was especially important during the pandemic, when direct contact with them was much more difficult. Due to our successful cooperation in the past, including Unity Group's involvement in the implementation of both Pimcore and the ONe B2B platform, we were asked to assist with integrating Comarch XL with the new systems and building the integration architecture on Fale Loki Koki’s site.
- The company needed to integrate the new sales platform with the ERP system and PIMCore
- It was essential to both carry out the integration and launch the new online sales channel quickly.
- Polwell also aimed to develop the platform beyond the end of the pandemic, so it was necessary to ensure scalability through reusable components
- The new inter-system communication had to guarantee a fault-free flow of information in real-time, as well as provide resilience to potential errors occurring in domain systems.
- In addition, the consistency and security of the large volumes of data transferred had to be ensured, even if one of the integrated systems was temporarily unavailable.
- The Unity Group team participated in the implementation process of the ONe trading platform for Polwell's customers.
- Thanks to the use of the proprietary Unilinker integration platform, we made a fast and efficient integration of the client's internal systems with the ONe online trading platform.
- We created reusable and easily extendable integration components using Apache Camel libraries, which will streamline the implementation and integration of further domain systems.
- We provided easy control of the integration solution, and enabled proactive response to any disruptions in the data flow by using AWS components to monitor data flow and business messages.
- Thanks to Amazon Web Services, specifically the likes of Amazon Elastic Container Service, Amazon Relational Database Service and Elastic Load Balancer, we built a fault-tolerant and scalable architecture .
/ Behind Solutions
Effective and Efficient Management of Thousands of Products With PIM
With the ever-increasing number of items on offer, the company wanted to implement a solution that would ensure consistency and eliminate errors.
Launch of a New Sales Channel for Marketplace Platforms Using Unilinker
Rapid integration into the marketplace for a distributor of hairdressing products.
We Can Help
You As Well
This is just one example of our experience that we can share with your company. Each project is different - and so is each collaboration. Contact us and let's start working on something new - together!