Leroy Merlin is a company belonging to the ADEO Group and one of the definitive leaders of the DIY industry in Europe. In the world, it has over 400 showrooms located in 12 countries. The brand has been present in Poland since 1994 and currently has more than 60 stationary stores and employs over 10,000 employees throughout the country.
Unity Group has been cooperating with Leroy Merlin Polska since 2012 in the area of creating and developing an online store in the desktop and mobile versions and is also responsible for maintaining the implemented software.
- Due to the rapid development of the business, Leroy Merlin was looking for modern technological solutions.
- It was also important to have a proper approach to the methodology of developing internal processes so as to ensure a quick response to the needs of modern customers and the activities of competitors.
- Existing business risks also had to be limited.
- Designing and implementing a dedicated, extensive e-commerce system, and then its mobile version
- The use of cross and upselling elements, including integration with QuarticON recommendation engine, which enables the prediction of customers’ shopping preferences in real time.
- Access to the most attractive brand products from the home page, without the need to search for them in the product card or PDF leaflet.
- Providing various forms of delivery through the system and integration with the Call Center system, which allows customers to use assistance while shopping at any time.
- Consistent mapping of the online version of the store in the mobile version of the website.
What We Learned
We designed the online store in accordance with the highest UX standards. As part of our cooperation with the building supply industry leader, we also created a mobile version of the website which is a faithful reflection of the full online version of the store, offering a library of tips, articles and films on home improvement as well as interior design and garden decoration. The mobile service integrates online and offline activities, thanks to such tools as easy identification of the nearest brick and mortar store.
The website is composed of three main parts that form an integral whole: an online store, an advice section and a section “Forum and Your Interiors”. Shoppers can browse, search and compare products from the catalogue. The “Your interiors” section offers rich content that makes it easier for users to select items for interior design and inspires them with advice and visual materials.
/ Behind Solutions
We Can Help You
This is just one example of the expertise we can bring to your company. Every project is different - so is every answer. Get in touch and let's work on something new, together!