Owned by the Adeo Group, Bricoman is a chain of renovation and construction stores. Its offering is addressed to individual builders and professional contractors, with products available in physical stores and online at Bricoman.pl. Customers can choose among more than 30,000 products – from building materials to finishing materials. The Bricoman brand has won many awards in national industry competitions, including the Consumer Quality Leader emblem in 2018 and 2019 and the titles of the Discovery of the Year 2018 and the Consumer Laurel Grand Prix 2019 in the category of wholesalers and building supply stores.
Due to the strong development of its online sales channel, the Client was looking for a trusted technology partner that would maintain the existing Bricoman.pl online store based on Adobe Commerce, fully engage in the collaboration and provide business-critical service support.
- The project sought to eliminate errors appearing in the online store, optimize the e-commerce platform and adapt it to the current requirements related to the company’s rapid growth.
- It was also necessary to improve the integration with the Adeo Group’s and third party systems.
- One of the key tasks was to ensure the growth of sales on external websites, including marketplaces such as Allegro and Ceneo.
- The project involved collaboration with many dedicated teams of the Adeo Group, including Dev-Ops, ERP, PIM, Data Compliance, CRM, and entailed flexible response to emerging changes.
- At the outset of the project, our team conducted an audit to pinpoint any application issues that had to be addressed in the first place
- We undertook a number actions (e.g. code refactoring) that eliminated many errors. We also improved e-commerce performance and page loading times.
- We optimized e-commerce in terms of SEO, made improvements to the area of integration with the cash register system and loyalty program, and introduced changes to the CRM system.
- We implemented automatic mechanisms that use appropriate test scenarios to ensure faster identification of application errors and reduce the need for manual tests.
- In order to enhance customer experience, we improved front-end layers from the UX/UI perspective, also for mobile devices.
- With the purchasing process streamlined, customers can now shop faster and more conveniently.
- We modified product feeds to optimize positioning and ensure better visibility of products in the search engine. This also allows customers to be acquired from various sources, including marketplace platforms.
- In order to optimize the sales management processes, we improved e-commerce integration with the BaseLinker system, enabling direct communication via API. We also introduced optimizations and modifications for integration with existing third party systems maintained in France.
- Once the necessary service work was done, errors fixed and integrations completed, we updated the Bricoman.pl platform to the highest available version of Adobe Commerce.
/ Behind Solutions
We Can Help You
This is just one example of the expertise we can bring to your company. Every project is different - so is every answer. Get in touch and let's work on something new, together!