Solution: Web Design and Development Industry: Finance
Custom Web Portal for Improved Customer Experience
The goal of the project was to build a new, clear and intuitive website for Nest Bank. The new tool makes communication with bank easier for customers and serves as a virtual guide to financial products.
The scope of work included:
- conceptual and analytical work for the sake of easy system development;
- frontend work, where accurate reflections of the graphic design were crucial;
- development and integration work, including work on the Nest Bank side;
- infrastructure configuration with particular attention to safety requirements;
- introduction of content by both Unity Group and Nest Bank teams.
- The service is implemented based on Kentico - an advanced Enterprise CMS - chosen for its rich capabilities: extensive functionalities of content management, ease of future service expansion and ease of its current maintenance.
- Another important aspect was also the ability to support marketing activities (e.g. marketing automation, built-in analytical modules, A/B tests, content personalization).
- The Account Comparison Machine enables very easy comparisons of Nest Bank's offer with others available on the market in order to make the most accurate decision about the product selection.
- Other important web portal features include contact forms, exchange rates, credit calculators, map filters and even a job search engine.
What We Learned
Working in accordance with the Agile PM assumptions increased the transparency of the project and allowed for faster identification of potential sources of risk. The project was carried out in an agile methodology and, thanks to the efficient cooperation between our team and the Client, it was successfully completed one month before the planned launch date.
/ Behind Solutions
We Can Help You
This is just one example of the expertise we can bring to your company. Every project is different - so is every answer. Get in touch and let's work on something new, together!