Solution: Process Automation Industry: Construction
System Supporting the Process of Order Acquisition
Mostostal has been operating since 1945 and is one of the largest construction companies in Poland. Active in all major sectors of the industry, it has a range of services including general contracting of investments and projects for domestic and foreign partners. The Mostostal capital group currently brings together several design and construction companies.
The main challenge of the project was to create a dedicated solution that would improve the handling of tender and sales procedures.
- To collect and process data about ongoing tenders, the company needed an efficient support system for the process of acquiring orders and bids.
- In order to maintain the continuity of the company's processes, the new system also had to work with some of the solutions from the company's previous proprietary solution, which, however, no longer met the functional and reporting expectations.
- It was important to save a wide range of data needed to manage the tender portfolio.
- The ease of searching for recorded transactions and proceedings was also required.
- Data recording in the system – the system allows collecting data in related elements, such as: tenders, offers, offer closing cards and tender results. The information recorded during the tender allows to follow the ongoing tenders and to plan the related activities.
- Analysis of proceedings and reporting of results - recording the results of tenders allows to verify the accuracy of valuations and sales effectiveness. This information is available through predefined reports generated by the system.
- Access to two language versions – due to the specificity of Mostostal Warszawa S.A.'s operations and capital ties with Acciona, the system was prepared in two languages: Polish and Spanish. This concerns both the user interface and the data collected in the system.
/ Behind Solutions
We Can Help You
This is just one example of the expertise we can bring to your company. Every project is different - so is every answer. Get in touch and let's work on something new, together!