Founded in 1991, Atlas is the largest manufacturer of construction chemicals in Poland, and the undisputed leader on this domestic market. The company's offer includes a comprehensive range of products for the construction or rennovation of residential buildings, public utilities and industrial facilities.
Due to rapid growth, Atlas turned to Unity Group to prepare a new, intuitive B2B platform to enable customers to make convenient online purchases. The project aimed to provide an efficient tool and create a consistent online environment to support building and maintaining business relationships with contractors.
- The main objective of the cooperation was to implement a new version of the B2B store for current and future Atlas partners, mapping the specific purchasing processes identified during the pre-implementation analysis in the platform.
- It was important to provide customers with up-to-date product and order information from various channels.
- Aligning the integration with Atlas' internal systems to ensure the smooth flow of information and effective management of business processes was another essential element of the project.
- The implementation of the B2B platform was intended to facilitate contact between B2B partners and Atlas - internal messaging with the ability to target by segments according to static attributes (e.g. geolocation) is in the testing phase.
- The challenge was to map the customer structure and tailor the offering to their needs, with a focus on pricing models, assortment types and multi-level user permissions.
- As part of the partnership, we implemented a new purchasing platform for B2B customers, using our proprietary Unity Commerce system.
- Dedicated integration with ERP systems, a data warehouse and a product information database based on a data bus makes all data available in the B2B system in near real time.
- The hierarchical structure of customers and their users enables the entire quotation and multi-stage order approval process to be carried out on the B2B platform.
- Investment Service functionality allows for the use of investment offers (with specific assortment, quantity limits and assigned discount) in orders, which are set up and accepted in the mobile system.
- The advanced shopping cart process enables shopping carts to be split into multiple orders based on data such as the brand, delivery method, or logistics attribute.
- The system automatically divides orders into stock, production and with express shipping, which is only available for specific products. The others have the option of Atlas' own transport or personal pickup.
- The "color doming" functionality enables new orders to be linked to previous orders to easily identify a dedicated product color in an earlier order.
- The handling of external orders coming from the mobile system (on which Atlas representatives work) and orders sent via EDI (created by customers in their own ERP systems) supports the work of salespeople.
- The presentation of reports to customers to verify assumptions from cooperation agreements and business conditions (e.g. stock levels of Atlas products at distributors) improves order processing.
- We have implemented dedicated order views tailored to customers' needs, providing access to, among other things, orders in progress, scheduled deliveries to individual branches - the ability to easily filter orders by customer branches (e.g., wholesalers with multiple distribution points).
/ Behind Solutions
We Can Help You
This is just one example of the expertise we can bring to your company. Every project is different - so is every answer. Get in touch and let's work on something new, together!