Daniella Villamosag is a leader in the distribution of electrotechnical materials on the Hungarian market. The company has been in business for 27 years, employs nearly 400 people and generates annual revenues of around 18 billion HUF.
Their customers include electrical installers, retail and institutional organizations. In addition to a wide range of well-known brands, the product portfolio also includes goods under the distributors' private labels.
- Daniella Villamosag has long been looking for a scalable solution to serve B2B customers.
- The company's challenges include a complex organizational structure with a central warehouse, over 30 branches, multiple offline and online sales channels, sales representatives and private brands.
- It was also difficult to reflect the distributor's complex pricing policy in the system. This strategy is based on the best price logic - customers have dynamic prices that are determined on an ongoing basis, according to many parameters.
- It was also necessary to obtain an IT solution that would quickly perform large-scale calculations.
- We started by implementing of the ONe platform - a modern B2B system that fits the company’s needs, as it has a multitude of available functionalities that meet the needs of the B2B sector.
- It’s mobility supports work on all devices, such as laptops, smartphones, etc.
- It also uses a modular architecture based on microservices, which ensures scalability.
- Cloud solutions, with the use of AWS hosting, meet all the security, updates and system requirements that go hand-in-hand with the scalability and high availability needs.
- A guarantee of system development and maintenance is included with ONe, alongside weekly automatic updates and constant development of the system.
- Finally, the store’s appearance was customized accordingto the customer's wishes, including a unique layout that is consistent with the visual identification of the brand.
/ Behind Solutions
We Can Help You
This is just one example of the expertise we can bring to your company. Every project is different - so is every answer. Get in touch and let's work on something new, together!