Sodexo Benefits and Rewards Services Polska is an expert in building the loyalty of business partners and customers, and a leader in incentive services. The company has been present on the Polish market for 20 years. It also offers systems for managing sales and incentive support tools for employees using coupons and service cards.
The organization already had experience in API integrations, but due to dynamic market changes and business challenges, they needed to be modernized. Unity Group was asked to streamline data exchange processes between internal and external systems, including Salesforce, among others.
- Because some teams only require access to specific information or services, it was necessary to modernize the way permissions are managed.
- From a technical point of view, Sodexo had an established Active Directory service, allowing for the implementation of secure integration.
- Due to the large number of entities served, it was also necessary to centralize rights management in the company to improve the implementation of key business goals.
- In order to enable the efficient management of the large number of available APIs, a central system had to be created to control them. The lack of such a system translated into the lack of uniform standards in the field of access to APIs, which affected the quality and efficiency of technical team
- All parts of the system had to comply with applicable laws and regulations, which further made the issue of security an absolute necessity. Focusing on the automatic rationing of user access to services in order to limit the manual granting of permissions to company systems was essential.
- In order to provide a central point for managing the permissions, systems and identities of users communicating throughout the infrastructure, a WSO2 Identity Server has been implemented. It was then connected to an existing Active Directory service in the organization.
- We have implemented the WSO2 API Manager solution, providing a central point of management for APIs functioning in the organization. This enables the secure publishing, monitoring and exposure of digital services.
- To ensure integration between internal and external systems, an efficient and scalable open source integration platform - WSO2 Micro Integrator - has been implemented.
- Access to individual APIs is carried out using authorization tokens under the OAuth2.0 standard. The WSO2 Identity Server has been deployed as an identity provider.
- All implemented components have been prepared on the basis of Docker containers, which have the advantage of being easily scalability and ensuring no problems with dependencies.
/ Behind Solutions
We Can Help
You As Well
This is just one example of our experience that we can share with your company. Each project is different - and so is each collaboration. Contact us and let's start working on something new - together!