The Tubądzin Group is not only one of the leading Polish manufacturers of ceramic tiles, but also a leader in innovation in terms of distribution, sales and customer approach. For this company, we have created an extensive B2B e-commerce system that will support their cooperation with over 100 wholesalers, and indirectly more than 1,000 stores and retail outlets. Tubądzin currently has a very wide product range and their catalog includes as many as five home brands.
- The most important challenge in the project was to account for the extensive sales structure. The distribution network is based on a group of large ceramic tile wholesalers that support smaller retail outlets.
- The platform needed to reflect a full distribution policy - business partners are divided into Distributors, Retail Outlets, Architects and Contractors.
- Internal and external integrations were necessary.
- Tubądzin also need the ability to assign any relationship between clients to one Distributor.
- We have created a dedicated B2B system with a two-stage structure.
- The platform facilitates work for both distributors and company showrooms, enabling them to place orders directly with Tubądzin Group’s main warehouse via the B2B system.
- Our dedicated system streamlines and reduces transaction costs between entrepreneurs.
- Integration with the EPR IFS system and WMS Qquar (Quantum Software) gives partners the opportunity to view online inventory, invoices, settlement history and conducting complaint procedures.
- The choosen solution supports high performance and scalability.
/ Behind Solutions
We Can Help You
This is just one example of the expertise we can bring to your company. Every project is different - so is every answer. Get in touch and let's work on something new, together!