Komex S.A. is the owner of the 5.10.15 brand, which has been in the market for almost 30 years. The brand operates in the omnichannel model, selling through its own 51015kids.eu online platform and a network of 260 franchise stores across the country. This positions it as one of the largest clothing chains for children and teenagers in Poland. The 5.10.15 brand is appreciated by customers – it has been awarded with the Service Quality Star 13 times already.
The company approached us with the need to streamline the data analysis process at the company. Its team of analysts worked with various tools and used various data sources. Each time analysts wanted to create a report on a given topic, they had to ask IT for the necessary data. This was a cumbersome way of doing things that was not conducive to quick or flexible analysis of key information.
- Komex needed a single consistent source of data for analysts and other experts at the company.
- The company was looking for a method to analyze data and test hypotheses fast, and create reports in a creative and agile way.
- The target tool needed to be built using the existing on-prem infrastructure and the Querona tool previously implemented by the company.
- First off, we did a business requirements analysis to see what the company needed in terms of reporting and data analysis.
- With the business requirements established, we built a data model based on the Star, Snowflake and Fact Constellation Schemas, which are used to design analytical databases, enabling quick and efficient execution of complex queries and data analyses.
- Selected data was cleansed, transformed and grouped thematically to facilitate analysts’ work.
- Next, we built a data warehouse based on the Querona tool already used at the company. In the data warehouse, we collected data from various company systems, including the ERP, e-commerce and loyalty systems.
- Different data types refresh depending on needs and priorities, e.g. online sales data refreshes more frequently, even dynamically. Thanks to this, the entire system maintains a fit with the company’s needs while being highly efficient.
- The automated data flow facilitates quick, convenient and creative work on the available data. Analysts can now easily analyze the sales of individual products or check the relationships between sales in different channels and the season, time of the year, etc.
/ Behind Solutions
We Can Help You
This is just one example of the expertise we can bring to your company. Every project is different - so is every answer. Get in touch and let's work on something new, together!