Cabture was founded in 2014 in Amsterdam and currently operates on three continents. The company equips taxi fleets with interactive tablets on which passengers can browse restaurants, hotels and business centers. In addition, they can rate the comfort of travel, as well as monitor the route, time and cost of travel. Internet access is also available.
Also, advertisers can reach users based on their preferences and analytical data about their behaviour. In this way, the service combines the need to manage unproductive time spent in a taxi with the expectations of advertisers. In 2018, Cabture was looking for a new technology partner that would help the company continue to maintain and develop a system consisting of four applications.
- An application for the registration of taxi drivers interested in cooperation.
- A mobile application, which combines the interests of travellers and advertisers by displaying content and ads on the tablet screen, selected via preferences and passenger behaviour. Users can control the plan and price of the route, as well as the estimated time of arrival.
- A frontend application in the form of a user management system, acting as a time management solution for taxi drivers, in addition to presenting traffic statistics. It also includes access to an advanced banner advertisement schedule management tool.
- A backend application for collecting and processing data from tablets in taxis and a system related to data analysis.
- Guarantee of the system operation continuity thanks to the update of the mobile application for various tablet versions.
- Modification of system architecture due to performance problems - as a result it was possible to restore the possibility of collecting, aggregating and processing data from tablets, which is the greatest value for the company and advertisers.
- Implementation of two-stage monitoring on AWS infrastructure: passive and active.
- Permanent administrative support.
/ Behind Solutions
We Can Help You
This is just one example of the expertise we can bring to your company. Every project is different - so is every answer. Get in touch and let's work on something new, together!