Technical Office Specialist
UoP: 4,200 – 5,500 PLN gross
/ Your Skills
- A minimum of secondary level education - technical or IT education is welcome
- Active category B driving license
- The ability to diagnose and search for a solution to a given problem
- Ability to perform repair work
- Ability to respond in a timely manner to faults and irregularities as they occur
- Experience in a similar position (e.g., maintenance technician, service technician) is welcome
- Computer literacy
- Willingness to work in the office (occasional remote work)
- Communicative knowledge of English is welcome.
/ Your Role
- Effectively implementing assigned tasks related to the technical maintenance of the office
- Taking care of the office equipment, including carrying out repairs, servicing, and installing furniture and equipment
- Preparationing and maintaining workstations
- Ensuring company cars are in the proper condition
- Receiving and handling internal calls
- Operating the office access control system and business phones
- Cooperating with external service companies
- Carrying out trips for office supplies and day-to-day operations of the company
- Providing ongoing technical support to company employees
- Inventorying office equipment and supplies
- Performing minor cleaning and housekeeping work
Unity Group's Office & Administration team takes care of ensuring the day-to-day and efficient operation of the offices in Wroclaw and Krakow. On a daily basis, we take care of procurement, making purchases for the entire company and supporting other teams in many, different areas (competitions, efficient communication). Despite our many tasks, we are always the first to help and provide support to our employees. Most often you will find us in the heat of everyday life. Boredom? It's not for us!
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.