Technical Leader / Magento
Wrocław / Kraków / Remote
B2B: 140 - 180 PLN/ H
UoP: 17 300 - 22 300 PLN gross
/ Your Skills
- You have 5 years of experience in writing PHP applications on the Magento platform
- You know the role of a good Tech Leader and have been supporting your team in achieving goals for several years
- You understand matters related to the performance and optimization of web applications
- You have practical knowledge of cache mechanisms and profiling
- You’re no stranger to building and optimizing databases
- You can design and optimize databases and integrate e-commerce systems with other services
- You have experience with: Adobe Commerce, PWA, Kubernetes and AWS
- You know and use design patterns and tools such as Git
- Your English allows you to communicate freely with clients (min. B2)
/ Your Role
- Coordinating the Magento team and building development paths
- Participation in recruitment processes and supporting the Hiring Manager in selecting the best talents
- Cooperating with clients from various sectors (technical and business consulting), advising them on the best technical and business solutions
- Designing and implementing the architecture of e-commerce systems, taking into account performance, security and scalability + cooperation with the DevOps team
- Supporting the team in creating high-quality code compliant with standards and best practices
- Analyzing and recommending methods of implementing functional requirements
/ Your Expertise
- Magento 2
🦆Strong projects need strong teams!
We implement integrated e-commerce systems based on the Magento 2 technology. We have done projects based on each of the license models of this solution, namely: Magento Open Source, Adobe Commerce (Magento Commerce) and Magento Cloud.
We work in distributed project teams of 5–8 people; the whole team consists of over 20 specialists. During e-commerce implementation projects, we pay a lot of attention to process automation – in this way, our clients have more time to develop their business, and we have more time for afternoon bonding meet-ups.
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.