System Administrator / Linux
Wrocław / Kraków / Remote
B2B: 80 -120 PLN net / h + VAT
UoP: 9 900 - 15 000 PLN gross
B2B: 120-190 PLN net / h + VAT
UoP: 15 000 - 23 500 PLN gross
/ Your Skills
- At least 2 years of experience in Linux operating systems administration
- You are familiar with commonly used Internet protocols (TCP/IP, http, DNS, etc.)
- You are no stranger to modern application-building methods
- You have basic knowledge of system and network security issues
- You know how a selected public cloud works
- You communicate efficiently and are a team player
- You speak English at a minimum B1 level
/ Your Role
- Ensuring the reliable operation of entrusted systems in accordance with established procedures
- Developing, together with the team, good practices in systems management
- Analyzing and solving problems reported by the monitoring system or users (L2/L3)
- Optionally: participating in work related to cloud technologies or network and systems management
/ To Have
- You have a need for continuous development (with us it is possible 😉)
/ Your Expertise
- Operating systems (Linux)
- Cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Orchestration systems (Ansible, Terraform)
- Monitoring Systems (Grafana, Prometheus, Alert Manager, ELK)
- Containers and container management systems (Docker, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, OpenShift)
- CI/CD (Gitlab, Jenkins)
- Servers www, load balancers (Apache2, Nginx, Haproxy, Varnish)
The DevOps team designs and builds cloud infrastructure solutions so that they are scalable, efficient, secure and cost-optimized. The team also maintains and ensures business continuity for the created solutions, provides services in the 24/7 SLA model and collaborates with development teams in the DevOps methodology.
The team currently consists of 11 people, including SysOps and DevOps engineers, architects and a manager. They can boast many successes, including a major contribution to achieving AWS Partnership at the Advanced level, a number of AWS certifications at the Associate and Professional levels, and victories in many industry competitions. The team members are very diverse, both in terms of specialties and interests - there is no shortage of paragliding or caving enthusiasts, as well as an online game developer and a musician with his own album on Spotify.
If any criterion raises your doubts - don't hesitate to apply, we can recognize and develop people with potential!
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.