SysOps Engineer Microsoft
Wrocław / Kraków / Remote
UoP: 8 600 - 14 800 PLN Gross
B2B: 70 - 120 PLN/H
/ Your Skills
- You already have 2 years of experience in a similar position/ as a SysOps Engineer
- You administer Microsoft family operating systems and virtualization systems with the same ease as Spider-Man spins his web!
- You know how to work with automation and scripts
/ Your Role
- Performing routine administrative activities – logs, veeam backups, network, automation, dealing with anomalies
- Managing Microsoft family systems and services (Azure, HyperV, On-Prem, AD, Endpoint, MSSQL, Azure Databases)
- Working on internal projects related to Microsoft family systems
- Managing M365 (mail, sharepoint, backup, logs, anomalies)
- Supporting L2/L3 employees
- Liaising with other support and development teams
/ Your Expertise
- MS SQL
Join the IT Team!
This team’s mission is to “save the world”, which is to keep the company systems in check and keep them going. Its biggest project is Helpdesk, a team of quiet heroes. The team works mainly for internal customers, but also acts as a contact point for external suppliers.
As a member of this team, you will enhance your experience with:
☁️MS cloud technologies
🔧Support tools for a large software company
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.