Wrocław / Kraków / Remote
B2B: 50 -75 PLN net/per hour
B2B: 8 500 - 12 700 PLN net/per month
UoP: 6 700 - 9 200 PLN gross/per month
/ Your Skills
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience as a Test Engineer (including performing automatic tests)
- Practical skills in creating scenerios and test cases
- Knowledge of tools used in test automation (i.e. Selenium, SoapUI, Postman)
- Knowledge and experience with coding languages, specifically either Java or Python
- Analitycal thinking and the ability to quickly learn and adapt
- Basic handling of control systems (GIT version)
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Basic abilities in working with the Linux control panel
- Basic English skills
- Knowledge of XML and JSON
/ Your Role
- Performing manual tests (80%) and working with automatic tests (20%)
- Reporting errors
- Creating automatic tests in new projects and maintaining them in older projects
- Working with the client and with the team in order to ensure system quality
- Participating in project meetings
- Cooperating closely with programmers
- Managing tests on the project level
- Managing application logs
/ To Have
- Experience in performance tests
- Knowledge of e-commerce and Magento issues
- An understanding of integration testing issues
The team you would become a part of
The Omnichannel department is looking for a Testing Engineer.
You would support one of the following teams:
B2B e-commerce implementation.
In each of the teams, you will have the full support of both backend and frontend developers, analytics and the PMs.
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.