Wrocław / Kraków
/ Your Skills
- You have 3 years of experience in the implementation of comprehensive marketing activities
- You act according to set plans, but you also like to add something from yourself - you are proactive, you have many ideas and the energy to implement them
- You are independent, can efficiently organize your work and have a sense of responsibility for the implementation of your tasks
- You cope well with time pressure and stress
- You can write, edit and optimize content for SEO
- You know inbound marketing tools and you know how to use them to achieve your goals
- You have experience in cooperation with external service providers (interactive agency, content agency, graphic design, freelancers)
- You are familiar with modern digital marketing, brand promotion and social selling tools
- You know tools for measuring statistics and the effects of marketing work (e.g. Google Analytics)
- You've participated in paid advertising campaigns and are familiar with tools such as Google Ads, Sales Navigator and Ads Manager
- You have experience with CMS systems (Wordpress)
- You understand how important a coherent, strong brand is in building the right image of the company and achieving its business goals
- You speak English to the extent that allows for free communication (the team works in this language on a daily basis and carries out a lot of foreign projects, so the language must not limit you)
/ Your Role
- Implementing activities resulting from the marketing strategy in cooperation with the Marketing Partner
- Preparing campaign materials aimed at promoting products and services, including lead generation
- Conducting analyses of the market and the competitive environment
- Cooperating with the content team in preparing of content (e.g. for the needs of a website, blog, newsletter, e-books)
- Supporting the planning and creation of materials for social media
- Assisting in organizing the company's participation in trade fairs and industry conferences
- Participating in integration events and company life – we warn you that it is hard work :)
Marketing is a very active team - all ideas and creativity are welcome and even encouraged. You can expect a lot of cool challenges. Although everyone has their own area of expertise, the team values open communication and mutual support. We are proud of what we do and always deliver our projects to the fullest! All of our marketers cover a wide range of communication topics related to projects being developed across the company, so you can expect to work closely with other teams. Here, good relationships and interpersonal skills are essential. But one thing is always certain - with us you will not be bored !!
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
Junior IT Recruitment Specialist
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.