Fullstack Developer (.Net + React)
Kraków / Remote
B2B: 120 - 160 zł/h
UoP: 14,800 - 19,800 zł gross
/ Your Skills
- You have a minimum of 4 years experience as a Fullstack Developer
- You're familiar with both .NET and ReactJS technologies
- You know how to use Next.js, Styled Components
- You have a basic understanding of DevOps
- You have experience with Azure and/or AWS
- You're a team player with a minimum B2 English language skill
/ Your Role
- Developing Web portals and business applications in .Net, React, MS Azure and AWS
- Designing and implementing database structures, particularly in MS SQL Server, Azure SQL and PostgreSQL
- Preparaing integration solutions of ERP systems with E-commerce systems
- Developing ERP system integration solutions in REST API technologies
Good projects require good teams. Find out who you might end up with:
We are the MachArena team and we implement IT architecture for our clients precisely with the MACH approach. At Unity Group, we help our clients - large and well-known brands - undergo digital transformation and bring their business to the next level. A key part of this challenge is creating architecture in a composable approach and developing flexible solutions based on microservices, APIs, Cloud and Headless (MACH). We mainly use Angular and React to develop frontend applications that integrate multiple data sources.
We carry out projects for a variety of clients, including those in the transportation, furniture, medical, insurance, recruitment and publishing industries. As you can see, there is no boredom! 😊
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.