React Front-end Developer
Wrocław / Kraków / Remote
B2B: 60 - 95 PLN/h net + VAT
UoP: 7 300 - 11 150 PLN gross
B2B: 85 -130 PLN/h net + VAT
UoP: 11 150 -15 800 PLN gross
/ Your Skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience in React
- Good knowledge of static program/code analysis tools (ESLint, Prettier)
- Working knowledge of Next.js, Styled Components, React Testing Library
- Experience in in frontend applications optimization (performance, SEO)
- Experience in working with Jenkins/Gitlab Pipeline, Docker is welcomed
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- English knowledge on level B2 or greater is a must
/ Your Role
- Building front-end applications for online stores
- Implementing new functionalities in existing frontend applications
- Optimization of existing solutions
- Performing a code review
- Code quality monitoring and optimization
/ To Have
- Experience in Vue or/and Angular
/ Your Expertise
- Atomic Design
- JSON API
At the moment, we are looking for both Front-end Developers who will work in teams and people who will be Team Leaders and their task will be to support the team in the selection of technologies.
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.