Business / Solution Architect PIM
Wrocław / Kraków / Remote
B2B: 70 – 110 zł net / h + VAT
UoP: 8 700 – 13 600 zł gross
B2B: 110 – 140 zł net / h + VAT
UoP: 13 600 – 17 400 gross
/ Your Skills
- You are well acquainted with PIM class systems and have experience in their implementation (min. 2-3 years)
- You know how product management processes work and have experience in modeling and implementing changes (min. 5 years)
- You have a track record of at least 5 years of project work in software implementation (you will also prepare documentation without a problem)
- You can boast at least 5 years of commercial experience as a business architect
- You speak English and communicate freely at a business and technical level (B2/C1)
- You are proficient in IT and e-commerce ecosystems, understand agile software development principles
- You get along easily with both the client and the development team
- You are familiar with IT integration methods and techniques
- You are able to work collaboratively, but also independently
/ Your Role
- Overseeing and modeling both business processes and their related architecture
- Supporting stakeholders inside and outside of the organization
- Identifying and overseeing processes that need improvement
- Coordinating business area process maps: creating frameworks including scope, activities, outputs and outcomes, map value streams, and detailed process maps
- Collaborating with other team members on business architecture
- Identifying customer business needs at the sales and analysis stage (involvement in concurrent projects or customer conversations)
- Collaborating with the implementation team, as well as client representatives, throughout the project lifecycle - managing requirements, updating project documentation, preparing work backlog with developers, etc.
- Supporting the development team in understanding objectives, identifying with client needs and building commitment to the project
- Developing requirements and documentation at all stages of the project
- Standardizing the work of the analysis team, and introducing best practices
/ To Have
- You have a track record of working on both the client and vendor side implementing software / modeling processes
- You have experience working with large organizations and in international collaborations
- You are familiar with the German language
The Project Information Management team deals with the implementation of PIM class tools, i.e. it is responsible for organizing products inside the organization. The team works on a daily basis from the Wroclaw office and in a remote working system. The team consists of 12 people: programmers, analysts, system architect, tester, technical leader and project manager. The team works mainly in PHP technology, and the common denominator of all projects is the Symfony framework. The team works for both Polish and foreign clients.
The PIM team is very close-knit and extremely committed to their work - they have proven more than once that, together, they can move mountains. On the other hand, after work they like to jump on '2 wheels' as a form of relaxation.
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.