Publio.pl is an online bookstore belonging to the Agora Group and operating since 2012. It offers readers a rich collection of electronic publications in formats specially adapted for e-reading (Kindle-MOBI, ePUB, PDF) and audio files for listening (MP3). The e-commerce currently contains over 44 thousand e-books and audiobooks, plus nearly 300 press titles.
Publio.pl asked Unity Group to optimize its bookstore to meet the varying parameters and challenges of different devices, such as computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Due to an increasing range of devices, responsive web design (RWD) was a baseline requirement.
- This included adapting the service to mobile devices.
- Better positioning in search engines was also a key objective.
- Improved usability, while maintaining functional consistency across devices, was also essential.
- Likewise, the user experience needed to be improved, as a simpler shopping path was a must.
- Overall, the new site needed to increase sales conversions and lead to greater revenues.
- From the start, a headless approach was taken. This way, each frontend of the E-commerce solution, regardless of device or platform, is managed from one CMS system.
- To support mobile, we created a modern Single Page Application (SPA) using the OpenAPI 3.0 standard.
- Through the use of popular frameworks and libraries, we also ensured Server Side Rendering (SSR).
- Since SEO was important, SSR also helps content indexing robots to understand the site.
- The website itself was also redesigned through User Centered Design.
- HTTPS encrpytion and JSONWeb Token authentication both ensure securuty for customers.
/ Behind Solutions
We Can Help You
This is just one example of the expertise we can bring to your company. Every project is different - so is every answer. Get in touch and let's work on something new, together!