BRW has been manufacturing and distributing home furniture and decorative accessories for 30 years. A rich variety of styles, attractive prices and a wide range of products have made Black Red White one of the most recognizable and valued Polish brands since its inception.
As part of its ongoing digital transformation with Unity Group, the company decided to take a step towards e-commerce sales in the German market. To this end, BRW wanted to launch sales via Home24, a home products marketplace popular in Germany.
- Black Red White’s goal was to make inroads into the German market and attract new business without engaging massive capital.
- It was essential to integrate the marketplace sales mechanisms with the company's key systems, including Pimcore, and to automate sales and product adding processes.
- The solution was to enable potential sales in other marketplaces moving forward.
- We started the project by analyzing the company's business needs. As a result, we decided to use BaseLinker to ensure convenient sales in the marketplace.
- In order to integrate the tool with the client's systems, including Pimcore and ERP, we used the previously implemented Unilinker integration platform.
- Unilinker facilitates the transfer of the most important data to the BaseLinker: product data and category tree from Pimcore as well as stock levels, prices and invoices from the ERP system.
- Unilinker-based integration runs automatically, detecting changes in source systems. As a result, system users do not need to take any action.
- The monitoring of processes in the Unilinker layer and additional tools for active monitoring of business processes enable quick capture and elimination of errors.
/ Behind Solutions
We Can Help You
This is just one example of the expertise we can bring to your company. Every project is different - so is every answer. Get in touch and let's work on something new, together!