Project Manager / PIM
Wrocław / Kraków / Remote
B2B: 70 – 110 zł net / h + VAT
UoP: 8 700 – 13 600 zł gross
B2B: 110 – 140 zł net / h + VAT
UoP: 13 600 – 17 400 gross
/ Your Skills
- You are well acquainted with PIM class systems and have experience in their implementation (min. 2-3 years)
- You know how to build customer relationships in a project
- You have project management experience in software implementation (min. 5 years)
- You know how product, category, e-commerce management processes work
- You have a good understanding of the IT industry and the principles of e-commerce ecosystems
- You get along easily with both the client and the development team
- You have a track record of working with both external and internal clients
- You speak English and communicate freely at a business and technical level (B2/C1)
- You have experience working with Jira and Confluence
- Project implementation in agile methodologies has no secrets for you
- You are a proactive and independent person - you take matters into your own hands and are able to motivate others
/ Your Role
- Comprehensive project management - defining, planning, managing and monitoring the budget, scope, schedule, resources and risks
- Working cyclically with project reports to control progress
- Establishing good relationships with clients (managing open communication, controlling potential risks, being the first point of escalation and managing client expectations)
- Coordinating the work of the project team and ensuring consistency in the adopted methodology
- Building a well-organized team and identifying recruitment needs
- Supporting business development by playing an active role in the preparation of proposals, as well as during the process of negotiating the terms of cooperation
/ To Have
- You have experience working with large organizations and in international cooperation
- You are familiar with the German language
The Product Information Management team deals with the implementation of PIM class tools, i.e. it is responsible for organizing products inside the organization. The team works on a daily basis from the Wrocław office and in a remote working system. The team consists of 12 people: programmers, analysts, system architect, tester, technical leader and project manager. The team works mainly in PHP technology, and the common denominator of all projects is the Symfony framework. The team works for both Polish and foreign clients.
The PIM team is very close-knit and extremely committed to their work - they have proven more than once that, together, they can move mountains. On the other hand, after work they like to jump on '2 wheels' as a form of relaxation.
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.