Wrocław / Kraków / Remote
B2B: 70 - 120 PLN/h net +VAT
UoP: 8 500 - 14 500 PLN gross
B2B: 110 - 160 PLN/h net +VAT
UoP: 13 500 - 19 500 PLN gross
/ Your Skills
- Minimum 3 years of commercial experience as a programmer
- Experience in PHP (version 7.x)
- The ability to work in accordance to Solid and DDD rules
- Knowledge of project templates
- The ability to work with RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch
- Knowledge of: intgerations- SOAP, API, ESB; AWS services; PostgreSQL; Docker would be a plus
- Fluency in English allowing to communicate freely in that language
/ Your Role
- Work with very modern e-commerce solution based on the newest technology - Spryker
- Work in the modern architecture based around the AWS cloud
- Active participation in the designing of system architecture
- Developing and integratins systems - mostly backend
- Operations on big data clusters
/ To Have
/ Your Expertise
- PHP 7.3
- Symfony 4
- PSR / PHPStan / CodeSniffer
We are searching for PHP Developers to support us in a new project based on the Spryker engine. What can you expect? Working in new technology, that you don’t necessarily need to know- we can help you during both company-wide and technical onboardings. The project will be realized in an experienced team that values a friendly atmosphere.
You will have a real impact in designing and realization of systems, and apart from that you can count on:
- Contact with very modern e-commerce solutions
- Working with the app that’s being designed and implemented in a headless model
- Integrating other systems into the architecture (ERP, PIM)
- Working on big projects on both the polish and the foreign market
- Realization approach that values the quality of work
- Code reviews, extensive tests, automation
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.