MuleSoft Technology Expert
Wrocław / Kraków / Remote
B2B – 150-220 PLN + VAT
18 580 - 27 251 PLN gross
/ Your Skills
- You are familiar with modern API-based integration solutions, with a particular focus on MuleSoft.
- You have experience designing integration architecture and a strong programming background.
- You understand sales processes and how to combine technology and business perspectives.
- You enjoy sharing technology news and keeping the integration team informed about changes and innovations in integration solutions.
- You speak and write English very well (C1 level).
- You are comfortable speaking in public, both internally and externally.
/ Your Role
- You will work closely with the Business Development team and support the sales process from the integration solutions side.
- You will help the team to improve its competences in modern API-based integration technologies, with a special focus on MuleSoft solutions.
- You will help to constantly monitor technological innovations in the field of integration and suggest directions in which the team's competence should be developed.
/ To Have
- You have at least a basic understanding of cloud solutions and do not mind developing competence in this area.
/ Your Expertise
- RESTful API
- Apache Camel
#JoinUteam – Twój zespół:
MuleSoft, SOAP / RESTFUL API, Apache Camel - sound familiar? This is what Unity Group's integration team specializes in! On a daily basis, we build advanced integration solutions aimed at structuring the architecture of connections between systems and implementing advanced solutions using the integration layer.
Our clients are the largest companies operating on the Polish and foreign markets, such as: Forte Furniture, GATX, Euroterm, KAN-Therm, NetWorkS! and LPP. We are constantly developing and we aim to be a leader in the field of system integration. Our team includes delivery managers, project managers, analysts, integration consultants, architects, testers and developers. We are currently looking for an experienced architect to help us develop integration solutions for our customers, combining business and technology perspectives. Could this be the right opportunity for you?
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
IT Recruitment Specialist
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.