Wrocław / Kraków / Remote
/ Your Skills
- You have experience in B2B marketing and you know how to talk to a business client
- You can work in a project-orientated way and can even carry out advanced projects from the planning phase to implementation, monitoring, optimization and further developments
- Knowledge on how to build, execute and evaluate a marketing strategy
- You know how to write, edit and optimize content for SEO
- You know the tools of inbound marketing and how to use them to achieve your goals
- You have coordinated with external service providers (interactive agency, content agency, graphic design agency, PR agency, freelancers)
- You are an excellent organizer who will not miss anything, even if the project is multidimensional and has many stakeholders at different levels of the organization (from whom you often need to enforce something)
- You handle time pressure and stress well - you are full of energy
- You understand the importance of a consistent, strong brand in building the right image for the company and achieving its business goals
- You excel at self-motivation, you have a sense of responsibility both for your tasks (their comprehensive implementation, even if the deadline pressures) and for the overall well-being of the company as a whole
- You value responsibility, trust and influence over reality
- You are familiar with modern marketing tools, social selling, brand promotion and digital marketing
- You are familiar with tools for measuring the statistics and effects of marketing work (e.g.: Google Analytics)
- You have implemented paid PPC campaigns and know how to use tools such as Google Ads, Sales Navigator or Ads Manager
- You support CMS systems, especially Wordpress
- You speak English, Polish and German at a communicative level (min B2) !!!
/ Your Role
- Co-creation of strategy for development and promotion of products and services and implementation of this strategy
- Conducting the research and analysis of competitive products and services, as well as market trends
- Co-creation of new product concepts and launch strategies
- Planning and implementing marketing campaigns, ensuring lead generation
- Content development (such as our website, blog, or newsletter)
- Implementation of public relations strategies, including in foreign markets
- Collaborate in the creation and coordination of social media branding activities
- Representing the company at trade shows and industry conferences
- Co-create communication strategy for the company's offer and positioning as E2E Commerce Transformation Partner
- Participate in and support marketing, promotional, HR, CSR and communication projects
- Participation in team-building events and company life - we warn you that this is hard work :)
The team you will become a part of:
Marketing is a very active team - all ideas and all creativity are welcome and even encouraged. You can expect a lot of cool challenges. Although everyone has their own area of expertise, the team values open communication and mutual support. We take pride in what we do, and we always fully deliver on our projects! All of our marketers cover a wide range of communication topics related to projects being developed throughout the company, so you can expect to work closely with other teams. Here, good relationships and interpersonal skills are a must. But one thing is always certain - with us you will not be bored !!!
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.