Wrocław / Kraków
/ Your Skills
- You know the secrets of civil and copyright law. You know how to apply them in practice.
- You are good at communicating with people at different levels. You enjoy working with people and patiently explaining the ins and outs of the law.
- You have excellent drafting and negotiating skills, with a keen eye for detail and the quality of your work.
- You are comfortable working independently and in teams.
- You have a strong focus on the achievement of your business objectives and the well-being of the firm, while still being mindful of legal risks.
/ Your Role
- You will be responsible for preparing legal documents, particularly commercial and IT partnership agreements, to ensure that our interests are protected.
- You will provide legal advice and guidance to our team on a wide range of legal matters, including, but not limited to, contract law, privacy law, intellectual property law, and regulatory compliance.
- You will take an active role in discussing and negotiating commercial issues, including legal issues.
- You will be a guardian of the security and flow of documents and confidential information.
/ To Have
- You have practical experience as a lawyer.
- You have a strong background in commercial, employment, or privacy law.
#JoinUteam – Twój zespół:
We are looking for a person interested in the IT industry to join the legal team at Unity Group. Every day, we lead the digital transformation of our partners, who represent well-known and respected brands in Poland and Europe. Each cooperation requires drafting various legal documents and agreements. Your role will be to make sure that our business is in full compliance with all the relevant laws and regulations. You will also help us navigate and understand any complex legal issues that arise. This is a great role for someone who enjoys being close to the business and working on a variety of tasks and with different teams.
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.