Wrocław / Kraków / Remote
B2B: 40 PLN - 80 PLN zł net / h + VAT
UoP: 4,900 PLN - 9,900 zł gross
/ Your Skills
- You know civil and copyright law very well
- You are no stranger to company law
- You have experience in working in a similar position in a law firm or legal department
- You have experience in negotiating contracts
- You work both independently and in a team
- You can take responsibility for assigned tasks
- You speak English at a C1 level
/ Your Role
- Preparing legal documents, in particular trade and partnership agreements in the IT area, to ensure that our interests are protected.
- Providing legal advice and guidance to our team on a wide range of legal matters, including but not limited to contract law, company law, employment law, intellectual property law and compliance.
- Taking an active role in trade talks and negotiations, taking into account particular legal aspects.
- Watching over the security and flow of documents and confidential information.
- Conducting internal training.
/ To Have
- Experience in the law of new technologies
- A keen understanding of project methodologies in IT
- Knowledge of GDPR
- Proficiency in employment law
- Knowledge of tax topics
- A trainee of the last year / after the application or a person who already has the qualifications of an attorney or legal advisor
#JoinUteam – Your team:
We are looking for a person interested in the IT industry to join the Legal team at Unity Group. On a daily basis, we conduct the digital commerce transformation of our partners, well-known and respected brands in Poland and Europe. Each cooperation involves the preparation of various documents and legal agreements. Your role will be to ensure that our business complies with all applicable laws and regulations. You'll also help us navigate and understand the complex legal issues looming on the horizon. If you want to be close to the business and work on very diverse tasks and with different teams, you will be great in this role.
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.