Junior Office Manager
UoP: 5574 – 6,812 gross
B2B: 45 – 55 PLN/H
/ Your Skills
- You already have experience in a similar position
- Your English is at a conversational level
- You know how to work with Office packages
/ Your Role
- Office Hero – ensuring efficient office operations by taking care of supplies and equipment and maintaining aesthetic, functional and optimised office environment
- Coordinator – performing clerical and administrative tasks, as well as watching over cooperation with third parties to maintain the continuity of their services
- Postmaster – running the company's office and managing incoming and outgoing mail
- Facilitator – organizing business trips of employees and supporting the People & Culture team in organizing events
- Advisor – providing HR and accounting support to employees
/ To Have
- Category B Driving License
Office & Administration
The Administration Team ensures the current and efficient functioning of our offices in Wrocław and Kraków. Everyone knows us and we know everyone. We carry out many tasks individually, and everyone in the team has specific tasks and roles, but we also work as a team, supporting each other in the implementation of our tasks.
We try to make everyone in the offices pleasant to work and that no one will run out of coffee. You will most often find us in the heat of everyday life. If necessary, we will move heaven and earth to solve the problem. If you think you have nothing to fear... you're right! Our team will blow you away with a deadly friendly atmosphere ;)
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.