Head of Consulting
Wrocław / Kraków / Remote
/ Your Skills
- You have extensive experience in consulting projects, preferably in commerce (retail and/or wholesale).
- You have a strong understanding of e-commerce issues, with a focus on digital strategy, omni-channel, data analytics.
- You are experienced in leading and managing consulting teams.
- Capable of establishing and developing relationships with senior management - C-level, owners, investors, board members, etc.
- You know what Change Management is all about, and you know how to make that happen.
- Understand key technology issues including IT architecture, systems integration, cloud, data engineering, artificial intelligence, etc.
- You are fluent in English 😊.
/ Your Role
- You will define the vision and strategic direction of the consulting division. You will be responsible for the development of this area of the business, the shaping of its market offering and the management of its team.
- You will help our clients understand how technology and business intersect. You will build and maintain strong relationships with clients and partners across industries.
- You will oversee consulting projects and ensure that they are of the highest quality and standards.
- You will participate in online and offline events and build Unity Group's visibility in defined industries.
- At Unity Group, we are a team, so you will be working closely with other departments to ensure that we are sharing information and working together to achieve our business goals.
/ To Have
- You speak German.
#JoinUteam – Your team:
Hi, we are a team of experienced consultants at Unity Group and we implement digital transformation projects with our clients - leaders in their industries. Like doctors, we do a thorough interview and help select the best technology solution that is in line with the client's business goals.
On a daily basis, we operate at the intersection of new technologies and business. We work in close collaboration with sales and technical experts. While we’re mainly a remote team, there are some of us in Wroclaw and Krakow. We are looking for a leader with several years of experience to lead our team and strengthen Unity Group's consulting offering.
Perhaps that's who you are?
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.