Wrocław / Kraków / Remote
UoP: 13,600 - 18,500 zł
B2B: 110 - 150 zł/h
/ Your Skills
- You are proficient with AWS services (in particular, AWS Glue, Amazon Redshift, Amazon EMR, AWS Lambda, Amazon S3, Amazon RDS) or similar services in other clouds
- You have excellent knowledge of Python (Pandas)
- You can boast good knowledge of Spark and/or PySpark
- You are familiar with SQL
- You understand ETL tools and processes well
- You have experience in data modeling
- You like to learn and use new technologies
- You have a proactive attitude to solving problems and aren't afraid of analytical thinking
- You speak English at a minimum B2 level
/ Your Role
- Designing, implementing and automating cloud data platforms (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Modeling and implementing data lakes and data warehouses
- Preparing relevant data for the Data Science team, as well as for external clients
- Supporting and mentoring other team members
- Active participatin in various meetings with clients
- Preparing technical documentation
/ To Have
- You have experience in integrations with REST data sources
- You are familiar with application containerization (Docker, Docker-Compose)
- You have experience in creating APIs (Flask or FastAPI)
- You know orchestration tools (e.g. Apache Airflow, Argo Workflows)
Good projects require good teams - check who you will be working with!
In the Data Science team, we provide end-to-end solutions for our clients and effectively help them become data-driven companies. We work with both foreign and Polish clients. We work from both of our locations (i.e. Wrocław and Kraków) and remotely. In our team, we place great emphasis on learning, with a focus on any and all data-related innovations. We offer financial support for cloud certifications.
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.