Business Development Representative
Wrocław / Kraków / Remote
UoP: 10 500 - 15 480 gross
B2B: 85 - 125 PLN/ h + VAT
/ Your Skills
- You have at least 5 years of experience in selling IT products (preferably experience in selling dedicated solutions)
- You understand business processes in commercial enterprises (manufacturing, distribution, retail)
- You have worked with large, corporate clients listed in the rankings of the strongest brands, e.g. in the Forbes ranking
- You have experience in selling e-commerce, PIM or, more broadly, omnichannel services and you are perfectly familiar with the solutions coming with those system classes
- You know how to work with the sales funnel (in close cooperation with the marketing department)
- You can effectively lead (as a leader) extensive sales projects with the participation of specialists in roles such as pre sales, solution architects, business architects
- You easily negotiate, take decisions and cooperate with the C-level on a daily basis
- You have technological expertise and can talk freely about the efficiency of solutions, for example
- Your English is least B2/C1, enabling you to communicate smoothly on business with foreign clients
- You have a driving license
/ Your Role
- Conducting comprehensive sales processes for omnichannel solutions, especially e-commerce and PIM or acquiring new customers interested in Unity Group services in the area of integration middleware– from initiating contact to signing the contract
- Developing an international sales network, active acquisition of new clients and markets
- Supporting clients in choosing the best solutions that respond to their needs
- Close cooperation with the delivery team, especially at the requirements analysis and project concept phase
- Responsibility for strategic analysis of business challenges
- Monitoring competitors’ activities
- Representing our company at industry events
/ To Have
- Basic technical knowledge (e.g. good if you know what API, XML, REST, SOAP is)
Join the Biz Dev team
The team you will be part of consists of people with extensive experience in working with clients in Polish and European markets. We are always happy to share our knowledge in order to support each other and develop. We work relying on methodologies, good practices and essential tools. We are focused on building relationships and close cooperation between various teams: business development, marketing, tech consulting and IT delivery. When working with us you can count on a strong technical support from people with the right skills. We have ambitious plans and are looking for a partner to help us realize those plans. Acquisition of new business is important for us, which is why we also count on your contribution to marketing activities, participation in conferences, etc.
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.