Wrocław / Kraków / Remote
B2B: 90 - 125 zł netto /h + VAT
UoP: 11000 - 15300 zł brutto
/ Your Skills
- Commercial experience in data engineering
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services or other cloud-based solutions (or better still: Azure or Google)
/ Your Role
- Designing data solutions – consultations with clients will be your daily business, also in English (a minimum B2+ level expected)
- Assistance in the design and implementation of data platforms
- Implementation of various types of data warehouses and data lakes
- Data modeling for the team and beyond
- Implementation of ETL and ELT processes
- Automation and orchestration of daily data-related tasks and Machine Learning processes
- Supporting other team members
- Active participation in meetings with the team and with clients
/ Your Expertise
- Data Lake
- Azure Notebooks
- AWS ECS
- Azure Kubernetes Services
- Infrastructure as Code
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join Unity Group’s growing Data Science team. The job holder will be responsible for providing support in the area of data storage and processing, automation of data sourcing processes, liaising with data analysts and data scientists, and working with external clients.
Note! Your task will be to automate data-related processes rather than analyze data (this will be the role for data scientists, not data engineers).
We expect you to have commercial experience, both with data engineering and Amazon Web Services, as all projects are based on the above cloud platform. Knowledge of other cloud solutions like Azure or Google will be an asset.
You do not need to be familiar with all the topic and technologies we deal with – the key thing is to know why we have them on this list:
– Programming languages (Python, Kotlin, Scala)
– Data orchestration (Airflow, Luigi – or others)
– ETL processes (Spark, Talend – or others)
– Data warehouses (relational and non-relational)
– Date Lake
– Streaming data (Kafka – or others)
– AI and Machine Learning platforms (AutoML, Sagemaker, Azure Notebooks)
– Containers (Docker, AWS ECS, Kubernetes, Azure Kubernetes Services)
– Infrastructure as Code
– Experience of working with Business Intelligence (PowerBI)
– Other cloud-based tools (for management of user identification systems, etc.)
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.