Volkswagen Group Polska, an importer of brands such as Volkswagen, Audi, Seat, Skoda, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles and Porsche, is one of the largest automotive groups in the world.
Before the project implementation, Volkswagen Group Polska had many systems to handle logistic tasks that operated independently. From the customer’s point of view, it was ineffective in management and made it impossible to carry out tenders for handling logistic tasks for the entire group. At the same time, it was known that in the future there would be a new sales system that would replace some of the existing ones.
- Designing a flexible solution that can be used by all brands enables the use of logistics services for one or more companies, with one or multiple independent warehouses (tenders for logistics service every few years are also made possible).
- Ensuring communication with old and new logistics systems.
- Ensuring continuous and uninterrupted work.
- Transparency for external suppliers.
- Support for handling multiple logistics providers with possible multiple independent warehouses (this was not provided for earlier solutions).
- Ensuring the completeness of the transmitted data by collecting it from various sources.
- Option to retry the message when updating selected data.
- Dynamic switching of a given brand between services in the old and new system.
- Defining obligatory, missing data required in the new system and received from the old system.
- Defining parameters and codes enabling the definition of business processes and thus other processing of these and subsequent messages.
- To ensure the correct handling of the logistics of each car, the persistence of individual data was required in order to correctly complete selected messages from other systems for this car.
- Persisting full, selected messages in order to resend them in the event of a change or supplementation of data attached to this message.
- Using the message queue (RabbitMQ) to handle messages coming from a seperate system with vehicle approved data, which data supplement selected logistics messages.
- Persistance of all communication from a defined period backwards for data analysis, customer service support.
/ Hinter den Lösungen
We Can Help You
This is just one example of the expertise we can bring to your company. Every project is different - so is every answer. Get in touch and let's work on something new, together!