Volkswagen Group Polska is one of the largest automotive groups in the world. It is an importer of six brands: Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, Seat, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles and Porsche.
VGP had a system for describing and accepting purchase invoices which, however, did not take into account the entire purchasing process. Most of the process of colleting reuqests from employees, announcing tenders, collecting offers and accepting and placing orders with suppliers was done manually outside the system, using various types of documents exchanged by e-mail or in paper form.
- We were asked to create a system which would automate the process of ordering products and services.
- The new system was to ensure easy access to all documents generated in the process and the ability to track their status and changes made by individual users.
- New process of making purchases and document circulation (requirements, orders and invoices).
- Integration with other systems operating in the client’s architecture: Active Directory, HR Structure, SAP.
- Migration of the current system to a new platform along with its adaption to the new process.
- Proof of Concept of a mobile application that allows you to accept documents.
- The system provides personalized views to every stakeholder involved in the process, including the employees in charge of reporting demands and accepting them, controllers, business developers, accounting officers, and board members.
- Partly automatized handling of invoices for orders issued based on demands.
- The OBDOK2 system has been integrated into the current IT infrastructure at Volkswagen Group Polska, and data exchanage interfaces between it and other systems used have been created.
- The demand for goods (services) is reported using a form by the application, which can be by any VGP employee. Depending on the value of the demand, it is approved by people with appropriate roles in the organizational structure.
- The verifier has the option of accepting the demand without comments or sending it for correction with a comment. The approved requirements go to the controlling and purchasing department, where is it processed into an order for the supplier.
/ Hinter den Lösungen
We Can Help You
This is just one example of the expertise we can bring to your company. Every project is different - so is every answer. Get in touch and let's work on something new, together!