Euroterm has been successfully operating in the construction and installation industry for 20 years and occupies a leading position among distributors of heating and installation systems in Poland. Currently, the company employs 220 people and generates 200 million PLN in revenue.
Their offer is intended for businesses dealing with heating installations, wholesalers and modern networks. Outside of Poland, Euroterm’s dynamic business acitivity and contracts suppliers has enabled expansion into Russia and Ukraine. In 2013, the organization became part of one of ABG, one of Poland’s largest purchasing groups.
- Over the years, the company has developed dynamically, which created more and more challenges related to accepting orders or customer service.
- Customer service takes place across multiple sales channels, such as e-commerce platforms, points of sale and local resellers. Orders placed through various channels were integrated or associated in any way, causing a bottleneck in the organization's development.
- The rapid development of technology and demographic changes continually affect business models. Old software quickly becomes obsolete, and any changes or new functionalities are usually very costly.
- In the process of searching for an IT solution, Euroterm decided that it needed a modern tool that would not need to be replaced in the next few years. They are interested in a long-term investment in a system that will develop with the development of new technologies and the growing market demand.
- We implemented the ONe platform - the first ready-made business solution that’s dedicated to companies selling in the B2B model.
- Thanks to this, we were able to intgrate both online and offline customer service within the same system.
- It's now possible to present customers the full portfolio of products, complete with individual commercial conditions.
- Likewise, convenient 24/7 shopping is enabled through the e-commerce module.
- Traditional offline customer service - by mobile traders, call center employees or salespeople in stationary stores - is also still supported.
- With ONe, we were able to maange the sales process in an automated manner in one tool via the sales panel, e-kiosk and back-office modules.
/ Hinter den Lösungen
We Can Help You
This is just one example of the expertise we can bring to your company. Every project is different - so is every answer. Get in touch and let's work on something new, together!