Euroterm has been successfully operating in the construction industry for over 20 years, focusing on the distribution of heating and installation systems. From a small family initiative a company was established, which currently employs 220 employees and achieves an annual revenue of 200 million PLN.
As one of the leaders in their industry, Euroterm is constantly optimizing its customer service standards. Raising the level of shopping experience goes hand in hand with increasing the availability of products in subsequent sales channels.
- We faced the common challenge of creating an integrated commerce system.
- The solution needed to ensure the smooth and failure-free cooperation of all systems handling orders, payments, logistics and assortment management.
- An important element was to ensure consistency and security of transmitted data of large volume.
- Continuity was crucial when one or more field systems are temporarily unavailable.
- During the implementation stage, we focused on developing architecture that allows for trouble-free communication between systems.
- The second step was integration – specifically the inclusion of a Mule ESB data bus (MuleSoft solution) data bus, which combined ERP, WMS, ETIM-Mapper systems and ONe platform.
- The crucial point of our project was fast and effective communication across all elements of the architecture. We achieved this thanks to REST API technology – a multitude of interfaces that enable two-way data exchanges between systems.
Was wir gelernt haben
We designed an integration architecture combining the Client's internal IT systems with the AWS cloud platform, while maintaining the security of the internal infrastructure and speed of data exchange. The designed processes use a message queuing system. The solution was designed to ensure business continuity even when one or more field systems are temporarily unavailable.
/ Hinter den Lösungen
We Can Help You
This is just one example of the expertise we can bring to your company. Every project is different - so is every answer. Get in touch and let's work on something new, together!