Onninen is a Finnish company in operation since 1913 and one of the world’s leading suppliers of integrated material services for installers, retailers, industry and public institutions in the electrical, plumbing, sanitation, heating, ventilation and air conditioning sectors. The company offers over 170,000 products.
The primary objective of the project executed by Unity Group was to develop an online store for retail customers.
- Construction of a B2C e-commerce platform – launch and development of online sales for retail clients.
- High-level presentation of the assorted offer with simple and intuitive operation.
- integrate the resulting platform with the customer’s sales and distribution system (ERP).
- From the very beginning, the project was conducted using agile methodology, which allowed us to deliver a product aligned with the needs of today’s e-commerce market.
- The platform architecture assumed the launch of a central management area (Backoffice) with information on inventory (Warehouse States Server), prices (Price Server) and data on inventory (PIM).
- The sales platform was integrated with the customer’s existing ERP (SAP) system, which was done using the ESB Data Bus – an open source solution enabling flexible and scalable linking of applications and, above all, the flow of data between them in real time. This is particularly important when it comes to the flow of information about products and orders, as well as on-time inventory updates.
- We implemented omnichannel commerce: access to click and collect options, return of purchased products to brick and mortar stores, orders can be placed by telephone.
- In payment area – we integrated platform with PayU.
- We designed Multi-level product catalogue.
/ Hinter den Lösungen
We Can Help You
This is just one example of the expertise we can bring to your company. Every project is different - so is every answer. Get in touch and let's work on something new, together!