NetWorkS! It is the largest company in Poland dealing with planning, construction and maintenance of telecommunications networks. The shareholders of NetWorkS! include Orange Polska S.A. and T-Mobile Polska S.A. - the largest domestic communication operators.
Unity Group for NetWorkS! conducted a complex operation of transferring the integration of the external SPIN system with the Orange headquarters system in France (Oceane) from the OpenESB platform to MuleESB.
- Analysis of currently implemented integrations on the OpenESB technology withdrawn at the customer.
- Recognition of the BPEL language used, diagnosis of weak points in the process.
- Designing a new, released integration architecture which eliminates redundant elements of the old solution and enrich the process with new ones responsible for process monitoring.
- We simplified the logic of the implemented integration flows and abandonment of the BPEL, which translated into easier solution maintenance.
- Elimination of the unnecessary components in the logical architecture. As a result, the handling of notifications about faults and failures of relay stations belonging to two leading mobile phone providers in Poland became fast and seamless.
- Enabling the use of the latest, more efficient and more error-free versions of software components (databases, runtime environments).
- Using the latest version of the SOAP protocol providing greater capabilities in terms of both functionality and security.
- Elimination of redundant and "error-generating" components in the logical architecture of the solution introducing a greater degree of complexity and the so-called "technological debt".
- Implementation of SSL communication encryption between domain systems.
Was wir gelernt haben
The main task of the project was to analyze the currently implemented integrations on the OpenESB technology being withdrawn at the customer's site. It was necessary to recognize the BPEL language used, diagnose weaknesses in the process, and then design a new, released integration architecture that will eliminate redundant elements of the old solution and enrich the process with new ones responsible for process monitoring.
After implementation and acceptance of the changes, comprehensive client-side acceptance tests were conducted, consisting in comparing the operation of the two integration platforms. After successful completion of the tests, we implemented the solution.
In addition, experts from Unity Group conducted a multi-day cycle of trainings and workshops for a select group of the client’s employees on the production and development of integration solutions created using the Mule ESB platform.
/ Hinter den Lösungen
We Can Help You
This is just one example of the expertise we can bring to your company. Every project is different - so is every answer. Get in touch and let's work on something new, together!