Selena Group is a global manufacturer and distributor of construction chemicals and one of the four largest manufacturers of construction foams in the world. The Selena Group offers foams, sealants, adhesives, waterproofing products, insulation systems, fixings and complementary products. It comprises of 35 companies in 17 countries. Production plants are located in Poland, Brazil, South Korea, China, Romania, Turkey, Spain and Kazakhstan, while products are sold to 100 countries around the world.
Selena's products are appreciated by partners and customers for their premium quality, and the portfolio includes top brands such as Tytan Professional, Quilosa, Artelit and COOL-R. Since April 2008, the shares of the Group’s holding company – Selena FM – have been listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
- Because of this growing range of products, operations and markets, Selena approached Unity Group with a need to cohesively bring everything together. They required a system that enabled them to collect and manage product data from one place.
- This meant eliminating multiple entries of the same product data into different systems and documents.
- The high standard of content for the customer must still always be ensured.
- Retain high quality product data through the removal of problems caused by the increasing complexity of said products.
- Any new system must support the process of introducing the offer to new markets.
- Selena’s highly complex product offer (large number of categories, attributes, links between products, multilingualism) also needed to be supported.
- We started with USM workshops, to determine the needs of the client. Next, we prepared a map story and defined priorities using the MoSCoW method.
- We implemented a Product Information Management system (PIM) based on Pimcore technology.
- We helped to simplify business processes, which originally required Selena to work in several applications.
- We also integrated with the LIMS system: the workflow for creating new products in Pimcore is now based on information from LIMS.
- We enabled the automatic creation of new products in Pimcore, based on data previously created in ERP and LIMS, thanks to integrated systems.
- We have migrated the resources associated with the products along with the creation of relations in the Pimcore system (graphics, photos, videos, files, etc.).
/ Hinter den Lösungen
We Can Help You
This is just one example of the expertise we can bring to your company. Every project is different - so is every answer. Get in touch and let's work on something new, together!