The Tubądzin Group is one of the leading Polish producers of ceramic tiles. It is also a leader in innovation in terms of customer approach, distribution and sales.
- For Tubądzin, we have integrated IT architecture with the e-commerce system.
- The main requirement of this project was to design an architecture meeting the client’s requirements in terms of the speed of data import and acceleration of B2B applications.
- Automation of information exchange between systems and improvement of the aesthetics of the final presentation of settlements created for the user.
- Create a middleware layer that enables the use of service-oriented architecture.
- Providing new possibilities for configuring the visual layer by administrators and improving the monitoring of data import and export processes.
- The project was implemented in accordance with the TDD software development technique, which consists in writing automatic tests to check a given functionality before it is created. After the functionality is implemented, the test is run and its execution should be successful.
- When designing the integration architecture, we put special emphasis on defining objects and components of the system so that they reflect reality. Only after such an analysis did we start the technical implementation of individual system functionalities.
- In order to meet the client's expectations regarding the efficient handling of orders and invoices, we used the Mule ESB data bus, which allowed us to distinguish the processes responsible for the import / export of data from end applications.
- We used the Rabbit MQ queuing mechanism to implement the system and distinguish producers who deliver messages and consumers who download these messages.
What We Learned
Following an analysis of client needs, we decided to implement the Mule ESB data bus. It allows the use of the SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) concept. The use of the bus in the client's system allowed us to isolate the end applications from the ERP system, while the only point of contact with the system is the Mule application, which significantly increases the security of the processed data. The final applications contact the ERP system via Web Services issued via a data bus.
/ Behind Solutions
We Can Help You
This is just one example of the expertise we can bring to your company. Every project is different - so is every answer. Get in touch and let's work on something new, together!