[EN] Magento Backend Developer
Wrocław / Kraków / Remote
Regular / Senior
/ Your Skills
- Minimum one year of commercial experience in projects based on Magento 2
- Good knowledge of PHP 7
- Knowledge regarding the concept of containerization (Docker)
- Ability to work with relational databases and design patterns
- Experience in working with GIT
- Welcomed experience: Jira, Jenkins
/ Your Role
- Magento integration with external systems (e.g. ERP, CRM, couriers)
- Co-creation of functional modules with the support of Frontend Developers
- Development and maintenance of implemented systems
- Work with large and very large systems for leading market players
- Along with the experience gained, this role also includes project analysis and support in designing system architecture
/ Your Expertise
- Magento 2
- PHP 7
- Web Services
- Project Patterns
- Relative Databases
The team works based on the Agile (Scrum) methodology. We have almost 20 experienced specialists (backend and frontend programmers, testers, analysts) working both remotely and from Krakow. The projects are based on Magento in Commerce and Community versions. We work with both Polish and foreign clients.
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.