[EN] Java/Kotlin Integration Developer
Wrocław / Kraków / Remote
Regular / Senior
B2B 50-120 PLN net/h +VAT
/ Your Skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in Java programming
- Experience in working with integration tools in the field of data buses
- Good knowledge of design patterns and issues related to SOAP / RESTful API, XML, JSON and similar
- Basic skills in configuring an integration bus
- The ability to work in a team
- An openness to new solutions
- Experience in MuleSoft (Anypoint Studio), WSO2 tools is welcome
/ Your Role
- Design and implementation of flows between systems using ESB data buses
- Implementation of solutions, including the organizing and securing of integration infrastructure, such as API Gateway
- Designing new data exchange interfaces
- Implementation of interfaces and business logic in high-traffic applications, integrated with existing backend systems
- Processing, queuing and transforming messages through the middleware layer
- Creating Java applications without a frontend and supporting integrated business processes
- Creating ready-made components extending the functionalities of the tools used
- Participation in the development of components and ready-made tools used in integration projects
- Technical sales support
/ Your Expertise
- Java, Kotlin
- SOAP / RESTFUL API, XML, JSON
- Spring, Hibernate
- Mulesoft ESB, WSO2, Apache Camel
- AWS (EC2, ECS, CLOUDWATCH)
- Rabbit MQ, Kafka
- Maven, Gradle
The team strictly specializes in the implementation of integration projects, the aim of which is to organize the architecture of connections between systems and implement advanced integrations using an ESB data bus.
We implement projects for the largest companies operating on the Polish and foreign market, such as Volkswagen Group Polska, TIM, Holding1 (including the owner of the Polish Dealers Group and TrafficCar), and SwissRE. A characteristic feature of the team is a great emphasis on development and continuous training. We specialize in, and want to be, a constant leader in the area for which we are responsible.
The team currently consists of 23 people: a team leader, a project manager, 2 analysts, 17 programmers, 2 testers. The dynamic development of the area means that we are constantly looking for new people willing to join us.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.