Windows Administrator / Junior DevOps
B2B: 55 - 85 zł/h netto +VAT
UoP: 6700 - 10400 zł brutto
/ Your Skills
- at least 2 years of experience in administering Windows systems and the basics of Linux systems
- good knowledge of technologies and protocols used in ICT networks
- knowledge of English for fluent reading of documentation
- familiarity with matters related to performance, high availability and security
/ Your Role
- work in a team of developers and providing support to one of the largest automotive groups in Poland
- preparation and migration of systems and applications to the AWS cloud
- day-to-day system administration, configuration, tuning and optimization of technological solutions
- analysis and resolution of reported problems
- support for development teams in the area of server technologies
- support for software development processes (continuous integration)
- designing and building AWS cloud-based solutions using Terraform provisioning tools
- automation of tasks and processes to reduce manual labor, using Ansible, for example
- creating, implementing and installing proprietary software
/ To Have
- experience with public clouds
/ Your Expertise
- Apache httpd, IIS
- wsparcie JAVA: Apache Tomcat, JVM tuning
- usługi chmurowe (AWS)
- zagadnienia związane z zapewnieniem HA i budowania skalowanych systemów
- CI Jenkins, Gitlab
- monitoring z użyciem Grafana oraz ELK
• 20 Sysops and Devops with experience ranging from several to more than ten years
• people with various specializations related to public clouds, containerization, databases, etc.
• supports tens of clients and over 800 virtual servers located in its own data center, clients’ data centers, as well as AWS and Azure
• works in agile methodologies (scrum, kanban)
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.