Technical Lead Java
Wrocław / Kraków / Remote
B2B: PLN 130–160 PLN/h net+ VAT
PLN 16,100–PLN 19,900 gross
/ Your Skills
- At least three years of experience in Java or Kotlin
- Experience in coordinating the work of developers, liaising with clients and working with backlogs
- Knowledge of Spring Boot 2, API-First and REST, SQL/ PostgreSQL
- Experience in the microservice environment and in working with GIT and Docker
- Knowledge of design patterns, care about the quality of software production
/ Your Role
- Coordinating the team's work
- Working with the team's backlog and helping people break down stories into technical tasks
- Mediating in contacts between the team, the architect and the client
- Implementing new business functionalities and maintaining existing microservices within the product being built
- Ensuring the quality of the software delivered; covering the code with tests at different levels depending on business needs
- Collaborating with teams to integrate with other systems, as well as sharing the APIs of the applications developed
- Actively participating in the entire software delivery cycle – from design though to go-live
- Designing and implementing highly available and scalable solutions
The Java section of Unity Group consists of over 50 developers, cooperating closely with other specialists, such as frontend programmers, testers and analysts. Although we develop several different dedicated projects, the technological basis is the same in each of them, which allows you to easily integrate into a new team, if necessary.
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.
Commerce Transformation Days 2022
22-23 September 2022
Wroclaw, Poland + Online