System Analyst (System Integration)
Wrocław / Kraków / Remote
B2B: 50-85 zł netto/h + VAT
B2B: 85-110 zł netto/h+ VAT
/ Your Skills
- At least 3 years' experience in designing and analyzing IT solutions
- Basic knowledge of at least one of the following: XML, SOAP, JSON, REST, MQ, SQL
- Knowledge of UML / BPMN notation
- The ability to think analytically and solve problems creatively
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Availability and willingness for business travel (average of 3 days per month after the pandemic)
- Knowledge of English at a minimum B2 level
- Higher technical or related education
- Nice to have: experience in projects implemented in agile methodologies, i.e Scrum / DSDB as a Scrum Master / Team Leader / Business Analyst
- The ability to model and implement service-orientated architecture (SOA) will be an additional advantage
/ Your Role
- Analyzing customer needs and preparing specifications for business and system requirements
- Preparing system integration concepts based on customer requirements in cooperation with business representatives, project managers and architects
- Advising clients in choosing optimal solutions
- Preparing functional projects
- Preparing technical specifications regarding the integration layer for developer needs (together with the IT architect)
- Cooperating with the implementation team, as well as customer representatives, during project implementation - including requirements management, updating documentation and preparing the backlog
- Preparing post-implementation documentation
- Assisting in the preparation of scenarios and test cases (together with testers)
- Participating in business and analytical meetings
The team specializes in integration projects, the aim of which is to organize the architecture of connections between systems and/or implement advanced integrations using the ESB data bus.
We implement projects for the largest companies operating on the Polish and foreign market, such as Volkswagen Group Polska, TIM, Holding 1 (owner of the Polish Dealers Group and Trafficar) and SwissRE. A key feature of the team is a strong emphasis on continued development and training. We specialize in - and want to be a leader in - the area for which we are responsible.
Currently, there are 23 people in the team: 1 x Team Manager, 1 x Project Manager, 2 x Analysts, 17 x Programmers and 2 x Testers. The dynamic development of this area means that we are constantly looking for new people willing to join our ranks.
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.