Software Integration Engineer
Wrocław / Kraków / Remote
B2B 50-85 PLN net/h + VAT
/ Your Skills
- 3-5 years of experience in Java programming
- Familiarity with the Spring Boot, jUnit, and Mockito frameworks
- Experience with REST API or SOAP
- Knowledge of JSON, JsonSchema or XML, XSD
- Proficiency with SQL and database engines
- Experience with GIT
- Knowldge of Maven or Gradle
- Command of Docker
- Ability to use basic design patterns
- Readiness to try new solutions
- Commitment to teamwork
- English skills at min. B2 level
/ Your Role
- Integration of existing client IT systems using modern integration engines and platforms
- Developing applications without a front-end layer to support automation of business processes
- Development of components to facilitate organization of system architecture
- Configuration and implementation of IT infrastructure security solutions, including API Gateway
- Designing new data exchange interfaces
- Involvement in team R&D sessions
/ Your Expertise
- Java, Kotlin
- SOAP / RESTFUL API, XML, JSON
- Spring, Hibernate
- Mulesoft ESB, WSO2, Apache Camel
- AWS (EC2, ECS, CLOUDWATCH)
- Rabbit MQ, Kafka
- Maven, Gradle
The team specializes in integration projects aimed at structuring the architecture of connections between systems as well as advanced integration using the ESB data bus.
We deliver projects for the largest companies operating on the Polish and foreign markets, such as: Volkswagen Group Polska, TIM, Holding1 (among others, owner of Polish Dealer Group and Trafficar), SwissRE. The team's driven by strong emphasis on development and continuous training. We specialize and want to be the leader in our area of responsibility.
The team currently consists of 23 people: a team lead, a project manager, 2 analysts, 17 programmers and 2 testers. Dynamic development of this field pushes us to look for new pros willing to join our ranks.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.